Audyssey MultEQ-X brings a new app-based approach to room equalization for home theater and audio enthusiasts.
This new software tool gives users the control to calibrate existing and new home AVRs that have Audyssey’s MultEQ room equalization technology built-in, giving users greater control over calibration parameters and more detailed information about their room acoustics. Decoupling the delivery of technology from the AVR itself ensures that MultEQ-X users are the first to experience many of the improvements and advancements to the MultEQ suite of room correction tools.
ACM1-X Audyssey Microphone
Individually Calibrated for MultEQ-X
- Microphone ONLY for use with a paid license for Audyssey MultEQ-X software (download from the Microsoft Store and purchase in-app)
- Individually measured to create unique calibration files for each serialized microphone
- Measurements taken with the microphone can be corrected to almost perfectly match those of a "Type 1" reference microphone
- Equivalent to the ACM1HB microphone included with many popular AVR models
Audyssey Replacement Microphone
For calibrating Denon, Marantz, Onkyo, Integra, Teac, Tascam AVRs
- Genuine Audyssey calibration microphone manufactured and sold by Audyssey Laboratories, Inc.
- Special direct-from-manufacturer pricing
- For calibrating AVRs only — not for general use
- Please see full AVR compatibility list in Amazon product description
Audyssey Line-Level to Mic Level Adapter
Female RCA/Phono to Male 1/8” (3.5mm) Mini-Plug
- Works with MultEQ-X and the Audyssey Pro Calibration Kit professional microphone system to calibrate many Audyssey-enabled AVRs
- Input: Female RCA/phono line level
- Output: 1/8" (3.5mm) male TS mini-plug mono mic level
- Contains electronics to block the voltage supplied by standard mic inputs
- Usable between most electret condenser microphone (ECM) inputs and line level outputs