Work with our founders and join a growing company in developing audio software applications. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has solid expertise in C++ or C# software application development and working understanding of digital audio signals. The contributor will help develop code for new products as well as help maintain existing software code bases. The successful Software Engineer will serve as team member on small- to medium-sized projects, create modular, well-organized code, produce documentation and test procedures, and assist in defining goals, schedules, and milestones. This position has extremely high growth potential and learning opportunities. Future opportunities include technical lead and management positions.
- BS or MS in computer science
- Minimum of 3 years experience with BS or 1 year with MS
- Demonstrated proficiency in C++ or C# programming
- Knowledge or experience in developing one or more of the following platforms: .NET, Apple iOS, Android, digital signal or processors
- Hobbyist level experience in an audio-related application such as home theater, automotive, mobile or music production (recording, mixing, mastering)
- Software project management methodologies such as Agile
- Formal software testing methods
- Ability to achieve results, meet deadlines, and adjust to quickly changing priorities in a fast-paced software development environment
- Willingness and desire to work in an open, collaborative, team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, good time management and organization skills, and a thorough approach to problem solving
- Must be methodical and detail oriented
To apply for this position, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.